2020 presentations and tours

Would you like to attend one of my upcoming pollinator gardening presentations? Join me in gardening for bees, butterflies, beneficial insects, and birds.

Saturday, March 7, 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.: Seedy Saturday

Ron Kolbus Centre, 102 Greenview Avenue, Ottawa

This half-hour presentation will also include tips for attracting pollinators and beneficial insects to vegetable gardens. If you can’t make it, stop by to see me in the organizations area. Seedy Saturday runs from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m..

Thursday, March 19, 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Nepean Horticultural Society

City View United Church at 6 Epworth Ave in Nepean

A slide presentation that includes a photo tour of my garden, and instructions for creating your own pollinator garden. $4.00 for non-members.

Monday, April 6, 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: McKellar Park Community Association

McKellar Park Fieldhouse, 539 Wavell Avenue, Ottawa

A one-hour slide presentation that includes a photo tour of my garden, and instructions for creating your own pollinator garden. Followed by questions.

Wednesday, April 8, 6:30 p.m to 8:00 p.m.: Blackburn Hamlet branch of the Ottawa Public Library

199 Glen Park Drive, Ottawa

Tuesday, April 21, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: Nepean Centrepointe branch of the Ottawa Public Library

101 Centrepointe Drive, Nepean

Saturday, April 25, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Constance Bay branch of the Ottawa Public Library

262 Len Purcell Drive, Ottawa

Wednesday, May 27, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: Carlingwood branch of the Ottawa Public Library

281 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa

Saturday, May 30, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Hazeldean branch of the Ottawa Public Library

50 Castlefrank Road, Kanata

Saturday, June 20, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 2020 Greater Ottawa Valley Water Garden Horticulture Society Tour

This year my garden is included. In 2019, there were 11 different gardens on the tour. Tickets are $20 each, with proceeds going to community charity projects.

One thought on “2020 presentations and tours